Your order may have been cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- Your personal data were incorrect.
- The shipping address provided was incorrect or incomplete.
- Multiple purchases of limited items.
Either way, our operators will try to contact you to solve the problem before cancelling the order. If we don't receive any response within five days, only then your order will be cancelled.
Still want the items?
If you're still interested in the items, you can easily place the same order that has been cancelled. Four steps to go:
- Go back to the cancellation email, the one that says "Your order has been cancelled!".
- Open the email and click "Place the same order". You'll be redirected on a new browser window.
- Click on "Enter my order again": the items will be automatically added to your cart.
- Complete the purchase.